Saturday, February 9, 2013
Put #9; #7; #11 on one line & put 'em @the end of the bench.
Put Zack back with #14 & Neil and start 'em.
Put Jimmy between Condra & the Dawg.
Put DaCosta with #93 & #33 Bingo's first line play 'em vs everyone.
#3 & #65
#46 & #61
#55 & #4
Put "Andy" back between the pipes.
"Never explain!" Sun Tzu
Posted by Canucnik at 5:45:42 8:29:00 PM
Sunday, February 3, 2013
- Petr Regin has no confidence in his shoulder and therefore no confidence...he's done!
- Bench Management a "D-" c'mon Paul stay in the game.
- Silfverberg will be excellent when they bring him DaCosta.
- the "Red Ferrari" is trying to do too much...
- Andy cannot keep this up much longer.
Posted by Canucnik at 5:45:42 6:33:00 PM
Friday, February 1, 2013
The Bingo boys, #33; #93 not ready for Prime Time yet.
Petr has two good shifts comes off to sit the bench and grab his shoulder?
If you have four good scoring chances and ya hit him in the neck, twice in the face & once in the shoulder...you are shooting too high.
"Our Red Ferrari" was more like a Volvo wagon tonight, OK but...
Andy is gettin' cute, give 'em the high glove and then take it away.
This is killin' Alfie...
Kyle Turris, shake up the lines and play him away from the other guys big center.
If you play the "Dawg" back to back he will produce.
Posted by Canucnik at 5:45:42 11:00:00 PM