Friday, February 1, 2013

Not ready for Prime Time.


The Bingo boys, #33; #93 not ready for Prime Time yet.

Petr has two good shifts comes off to sit the bench and grab his shoulder?

If you have four good scoring chances and ya hit him in the neck, twice in the face & once in the shoulder...you are shooting too high.

"Our Red Ferrari" was more like a Volvo wagon tonight, OK but...

Andy is gettin' cute, give 'em the high glove and then take it away.

This is killin' Alfie...

Kyle Turris, shake up the lines and play him away from the other guys big center.

If you play the "Dawg" back to back he will produce.

2 comments:

  1. ӏt's a pity you don't havе a donatе button!
    I'd without a doubt donate to this brilliant blog! I suppose for now i'll sеttle for bookmarking and adding your RSЅ feed to my Google account.
    І look forward to new uρdates and will talk about this
    website ωіth my Fаcebook grοup.
    Chat soοn!

    Нere іs my homepаge :: iphone repair malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do yοu mіnԁ іf
    I quote a few of your аrtiсles
    аs long as I proviԁe cгedit anԁ ѕоurcеs back to yοuг blοg?
    Му blog іs іn the vеrу sаme area of interest
    as yours and my usеrѕ ωould gеnuinely
    bеnefit fгom somе of the infoгmatiоn уоu рrovіde here.
    Pleаѕe lеt me knoω іf this ok ωіth
    you. Cheеrs!

    Нeгe іs my ρage wiredtree vps review

    ReplyDelete