Saturday, February 9, 2013
Put #9; #7; #11 on one line & put 'em @the end of the bench.
Put Zack back with #14 & Neil and start 'em.
Put Jimmy between Condra & the Dawg.
Put DaCosta with #93 & #33 Bingo's first line play 'em vs everyone.
#3 & #65
#46 & #61
#55 & #4
Put "Andy" back between the pipes.
"Never explain!" Sun Tzu
Posted by Canucnik at 5:45:42 8:29:00 PM
Sunday, February 3, 2013
- Petr Regin has no confidence in his shoulder and therefore no confidence...he's done!
- Bench Management a "D-" c'mon Paul stay in the game.
- Silfverberg will be excellent when they bring him DaCosta.
- the "Red Ferrari" is trying to do too much...
- Andy cannot keep this up much longer.
Posted by Canucnik at 5:45:42 6:33:00 PM
Friday, February 1, 2013
The Bingo boys, #33; #93 not ready for Prime Time yet.
Petr has two good shifts comes off to sit the bench and grab his shoulder?
If you have four good scoring chances and ya hit him in the neck, twice in the face & once in the shoulder...you are shooting too high.
"Our Red Ferrari" was more like a Volvo wagon tonight, OK but...
Andy is gettin' cute, give 'em the high glove and then take it away.
This is killin' Alfie...
Kyle Turris, shake up the lines and play him away from the other guys big center.
If you play the "Dawg" back to back he will produce.
Posted by Canucnik at 5:45:42 11:00:00 PM
Thursday, January 31, 2013
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Petr Regin to center ice...last game watching him up close he looks so good and skates so well but...
But wearing #13 (don't even like the look of it, there never usta be a sweater with #13 on it) TOI 10:07; 0 for 4 on the draw; 15 shifts; one good altercation/exchange in the corner in which he held his own but he never went deep again for the rest of the game.
It's time to really test the shoulder, throw a big check and come right back and take a hard hit Petr has got to get this out of the way.
Posted by Canucnik at 5:45:42 12:55:00 PM
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
What if Ben Bishop gets his start and wets the bed...his value halved.
What if Robin without #46 & # 61 in Bingo gets "politicked"...
What if Andy realizes that there is nothing behind him, feels the pressure and takes the gas?
Big League hockey is a chess game with real "Warriors" everything does not go perfect all the time, as in the best laid plans of mice and men.
You can only send your Stanley Cup goalie to the minors with an extra twenty in his jeans so many times...
PS: Look @ Vancouver!
Posted by Canucnik at 5:45:42 8:35:00 PM
- Always thought Andy was good but the closer ya get to him the better he looks...
- When #65; #19; #11 just play ordinary and ya win four zip...alright!
- Wiercioch and Benoit are not you usual 5-6 pair from the "A", can you say ready...
- Guy and Kyle look pretty co-ordinated, Alfie is just lookin' to fit in but it's there in Spades.
- Prediction the last ten minutes of the third is ours every game I don't know what Paul has done but we're faster and in better shape than everybody.
Posted by Canucnik at 5:45:42 12:51:00 PM