Colin Greening is getting a little extra for his playoff performance...it's the Old School way...great signing good price. Post season guys are gold.
Give Jared Cowen $6 Mill for two years and he will be the same as Marc, who will have his big payday later. If we win big our budget will not allow us to keep all the high priced help anyway.
Pageau played Zib to the wing and CC to the press box.
Pre camp opening day projection...
#6, #19, #9
#16, #7, #93
#14, #44, #22
#28, #15, #25
Saturday, February 9, 2013
Put #9; #7; #11 on one line & put 'em @the end of the bench.
Put Zack back with #14 & Neil and start 'em.
Put Jimmy between Condra & the Dawg.
Put DaCosta with #93 & #33 Bingo's first line play 'em vs everyone.
#3 & #65
#46 & #61
#55 & #4
Put "Andy" back between the pipes.
"Never explain!" Sun Tzu
Posted by Canucnik at 5:45:42 8:29:00 PM
Friday, February 1, 2013
The Bingo boys, #33; #93 not ready for Prime Time yet.
Petr has two good shifts comes off to sit the bench and grab his shoulder?
If you have four good scoring chances and ya hit him in the neck, twice in the face & once in the shoulder...you are shooting too high.
"Our Red Ferrari" was more like a Volvo wagon tonight, OK but...
Andy is gettin' cute, give 'em the high glove and then take it away.
This is killin' Alfie...
Kyle Turris, shake up the lines and play him away from the other guys big center.
If you play the "Dawg" back to back he will produce.
Posted by Canucnik at 5:45:42 11:00:00 PM
Thursday, January 31, 2013
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
What if Ben Bishop gets his start and wets the bed...his value halved.
What if Robin without #46 & # 61 in Bingo gets "politicked"...
What if Andy realizes that there is nothing behind him, feels the pressure and takes the gas?
Big League hockey is a chess game with real "Warriors" everything does not go perfect all the time, as in the best laid plans of mice and men.
You can only send your Stanley Cup goalie to the minors with an extra twenty in his jeans so many times...
PS: Look @ Vancouver!
Posted by Canucnik at 5:45:42 8:35:00 PM
- Always thought Andy was good but the closer ya get to him the better he looks...
- When #65; #19; #11 just play ordinary and ya win four zip...alright!
- Wiercioch and Benoit are not you usual 5-6 pair from the "A", can you say ready...
- Guy and Kyle look pretty co-ordinated, Alfie is just lookin' to fit in but it's there in Spades.
- Prediction the last ten minutes of the third is ours every game I don't know what Paul has done but we're faster and in better shape than everybody.
Posted by Canucnik at 5:45:42 12:51:00 PM
Monday, January 21, 2013
- Healy should come to practice to really appreciate "EriK" I don't think "Jolly Glen" has ever seen a defenceman who can skate like that. Wake Up and watch the game Healy.
- Word for the day is "Situated", don't think I've ever seen an Ottawa Team with four centers who are so well equipped...so well suited to cary out their assignments. "Paul" just keep roolin' 'em out there. They eventually find their mis-match...
- Kyle will talk to Guy but it will be another tough night for #73 as the pressure will be intense...
- Alfie will score for his home town crowd tonight.
- Andy should go again, believe it or not, he needs the reps.
- Ottawa wins 5 - 2.
Posted by Canucnik at 5:45:42 9:23:00 AM