Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Big Ben again!


The Brain Trust are going to try and sell us Big Ben again...

I hope he does decent for his own peace of mind...

It's tough to shut the wickets with a sore groin...and after 6'1" you are a five hole goalie...

We are keeping the Boston/Swedish Secret Weapon in reserve...I guess...


"Experience", Ben has one American League playoff game under his belt, which he lost...and of course the other guy just happens to be the Calder Cup playoffs MVP!


I hope this error in judgement doesn't cost us...I don't like it...

2 comments:

  1. Nik:

    The game is meaningless. The Bruins aren't sending Thomas, Chara, and Bergeron. I'm assuming. Turco is starting for them. So really who cares. Andy gets a break, Ben gets to test the groin in a meaningless game. Why are your knickers in a knot again? Give it a rest.

    JL

    ReplyDelete
  2. JL

    I don't like the way it's being done...the lessor man is being foisted on us, to re-inforce a poor decision...

    ReplyDelete