Saturday, July 23, 2011
- Hockey Coaches...it should be a Head Coach and two or three teachers. It usta be that the guys in the American League could teach their coaches, let alone "the Bigs!" It may be in name only but I want our kids to be just like the golf pros with their "teacher" and confidant. The smartest thing Peter De Boer said upon being appointed New Jersey Head Coach..."Well, my teaching has improved, every year!" So our new teaching staff must have "Listen to status!" Trust me this is not a given in Major League Hockey.
- Winnipeg Jets logo, I like it, but they should have gone all the way with the old Air Force Roundel.
- Trust me, Number seventeen ain't comin' back, spend some money OFF Shore him!
- We are starting to look like the Habs, too many small top six forwards...and I don't care if somebody can put the puck in the net.
- Jarod Cowen is finally ready to show Ottawa (again) what a big "Meanie" is worth! We never truly appreciated Chara...it was a Jacques Martin thing...
- Remember this game should really be called "Goalie" and I think we got one again.
Posted by Canucnik at 5:45:42 5:21:00 PM