Friday, October 7, 2011

Brain damage!


Don Chery should have to donate his brain to science...

I think Don should be made to count his concussions and document them...

Don Chery would probably run away from anyone of those guys, I saw him play...

Don, your era, is past...it's over...there is a link between fighting, drugs and  brain damage.

The "Big Fellas" have got to go...it's time...

Note: How about this one, the Doctors told me, it's the second one, the second concussion that is really dangerous and causes more and permanent brain trauma...damage. The drugs cover the effects of the first concussion allowing the player/fighter/person to go out there and get hit again...

2 comments:

  1. I just don't get Cherry's popularity. I has said too many offensive things to have any credibility in my opinion. He should have been fired several times, but I gets the CBC ratings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chery is so passe, I don't watch him, my son called to tell me about old Scotty's head shot on Eric being used by Chery as an example, again. Yuk!

    ReplyDelete