Friday, October 28, 2011
Note: The Toronto Maple Leafs are the only team in the league that can go into MSG for the home opener after the renovation pick up two disallowed goals and the only two minor penalty power plays in the third period to defeat the Blue Shirts of New York...
There shall be a "Home Call" coming Saturday afternoon...
Problems: 1) King Henrik "stunk", that will not happen again.
2) Gaborik demoted to Christenson and Wolski...watch out. Big test for our #17/#65 combo.
3) Richards gets Calahan, who thinks he is owed two and Dubinski...the front of the net is where they hang out.
4) Tortorella will say the wrong thing to or about Coach Paul.
5) The ice is/looks like/could be fake ice, it doesn't even sweat right.
6) If we get the Linesman, who puts the puck down on it's edge for the TV Break, the Rangers are playing for the bounce.
Lucky 7) the Ranger DEFENCE is staggering...
Posted by Canucnik at 5:45:42 6:58:00 PM