Ya beat the poor old Devil, Martin Brodeur, as prognosticated Volchenkov and Brodeur after their performance this year will no longer be considered "elite" players!
Note: I don't know what happened to my other projection?
- Rocco, the penalty killer, loses both draws in the last and most crucial kill of the game and he managed to be slow covering Kovalchuk as he hits Leclaire in the glove, a shot that could have/should have gone in!
- Ya got an All Star College goalie and a first round Major Junior Goaler but we don't have an NHL Goal Tender on the Big Club at the moment.
- "Sarge" used to give Marc-Andre Fleury the odd tough look...imagine what he must think of our Pascal...
- Everyone talks about Alexei but if I was on the Senators @ less than Mill and was watching Philippé play night after night makin' four and half "actual" I'd call for a "Sit down strike of all the players"...maybe that's what we are seein'!
- So all together now..."Don't re-sign any of the expiring contracts!"