Friday, December 30, 2011

I like...


I like the "Big Line" if Rocco is skating and Alfie is shooting high! #11 has had a bundle of chances lately where he is too gassed to get the puck up but we still would love to see 400 @home.

I like this second line of #22; #14 and #7; Turris should get some shooting with these guys.


Update: Alfie with Turris I'm OK with this also.

I would like to see the "Daug" get a couple shifts with Nick and ZacK.

I like the look of Zman and Neil out there together, they look like a throw back to the 70's, no feet, no hands but very effective hockey players in their own way.

I would like "Karl" to stop reading his press clippings and get back down to business.

I like Alex in the net tonight, "Andy" looks tired...we gotta get him some rest.

I would like #4 to sit one more game because if it's a groin a mid-season rest is as good as anything you can do for it.


Update: Phillips and Lee...if you are good enough to play you are not hurt!

I would like our PP play to dumb it down...SHOOT the $%^&*# PUCK! Not WIDE...Not HIGH...Not BACK IN THE CORNER...but TWO FEET OFF THE ICE ON THE NET! How you do this is...don't dink with it. Shoot quickly before the box closes!

No comments:

Post a Comment