It was usual Tranna, it was tough, it was dirty, it was unfair, ya have to beat the Leafs, the Zebra and the "War Room"...but we got the "W"!
- #35 Blue in the opening ceremony skates up to the Blue Line in the semi-darkness, he looked like two guys or the "Blob" from a horror film!
- the Leafs play better with out their Captain...Komo is done like dinner...Wilson just expects the call, he doesn't even have to look at the replay!
- Coach Clouston, we love ya, but why on a team full of good penalty killers are we using a Seven Million Dollar hockey player with a chronic bad back and sore groin as a penalty killer...and don't give me that draw BS, that's just poor coaching...
- Brian Elliott just improves every game...and that's pretty good!
- Nick Foligno gets to sit up front with Bryan on the Charter home and tell Mr. Murray how he was really the Second Star tonight...and he was!
- Alfie will play until he's well into his 40's or until he wants to pack it in! He's "extraordinary!"
- Kuba is up...he had an effect on Hale's game...
- We're no powerhouse yet but it's getting better each game...man if that "Power Play" starts shakin', look out!