Monday, January 18, 2010

Nice pressure performance Brian!

Alfie...clutch!...superb!

Remember, Brian Elliott is under and has been under a lot more pressure than Mike...this could be good if they start to push each other! Pascal should get 3 weeks in the Sanatorium, I'm serious total rest!

Apparently Kuba was good...I still don't like him with one hand quarterbacking my Power Play...he missed a gimme on the PP when it still mattered!

I still think #45 and #39 are a better 5-6 pair...Campy may be better all around than Alex but Chris, you cannot keep giving it back to Carks in your own end...you are the break out guy!

If I'm Zach I run over #41 in the Parking Lot...Joke!

Saw the Black Hawks in here the last time...Patrick Sharp...long night for #24 & #4...could be Brodeur's new look may bother them!

PS: Ya gotta play the money...#17 @ $4 mill...28 shifts/plus 1 is the third star! #45 @ 800K...31 shifts/plus 1 gets the hook...Picard was taken from the PP for missing a scoring chance...Kuba is excused because he can only feel one hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment