- No record cause #81 a slash and you knew the "Even up" was coming he was not going to have to serve it all down a man. NY gets a bullsh*t interference call half way through because they were coming too close.
- 3 PPs for the Leafs to 1 for the Rangers, two nothing! First frame.
- I counted 9 infractions the Leafs committed in the first period that Ottawa would have been called for...like interference and tripping on the same guy on the same play!
- PM work on your "inside" positioning...it's when the guy stands "in front" of ya not behind you! (Kaberle)
- PM stop telling these great young kids they need "to find a step"...coming from a guy who was a step too slow, an inch too short, a pound too light and a tad too "soft".
- PM start giving the pucks back...we know you are keeping them for yourself!
- 5 Tranna PPs to two, not enough tonight!
- Armstrong cross checks Girardi in the neck and knees him in the groin...no call...then #9?? scores their only goal...and yes with in 10 seconds here comes the "Chicken Wing" phantom call...give me a break, this was a 4 or 5 nothing shut out for Byron tonight!
Note: For the record Burkie's "Rough Necks" in 6 games have a 35-27 advantage in PPs, but not one night have they been penalized more than their opponent...5-3; 8-7...that's Ottawa, 4 minors after the score was 5-1; 4-4 on the road; 9-7; 4-4 on the road, and 5-2 last night...guess what that projects out to?? That is a 100 minute advantage/differential over the course of the season! And that's with the even up calls!